maj 14, 2013

Suhasi Dhami's husband Jaysheel wants to become an actor; begins auditioning


Jaysheel Dhami
The world of ‘lights, camera and action’ is indeed fascinating and the latest name who has caught the flashlight fever is none other than Nach Baliye Season 5contestant, Jaysheel Dhami.
Well, this businessman, who is better known as actress Suhasi Dhami’s husband, has made up his mind to become an actor. And putting his thoughts into action, he has gone ahead and auditioned for some shows.
So has he managed to bag a role yet? The answer is “NO”.
A source of ours recently saw him at the Fremantle office auditioning as he told us, “We were shocked to see Jaysheel coming for the auditions. But, it seems to be he is very serious about taking acting as a profession. He auditioned for Tujhse Naraz Nahi Zindagi, our new show, for Star Plus.”
For the uninitiated, Jaysheel, though shook his leg or two in Nach, has no connection when it comes to the world of entertainment. He is a businessman (is into stocks) by profession who sits in his cubicle and works like any other hard working man.
When contacted Jaysheel, he said, “After Nach Baliye, I am just finding it too difficult to stay in my office and work. In fact, I have already informed my staff and my partner about my decision of trying my luck in acting.”
Isn’t that a hasty decision? “Not at all, I wanted to earlier come up with a production house hence; I was trying to understand the workings of the industry.
This was one and a half years ago but things did not quite workout. But, after Nachand after having faced the camera, I know I want to act.”
Darsheel’s wife (Suhasi Dhami of Aaj Ki Housewife Hai …Sab Janti Hai fame) and sister (Drashti Dhami of Madhubala fame) have been in the entertainment industry for a very long time. Hence, we were sure they must have advised him something. Hence, we asked and this is what he answered, “They are very supportive. They want me to go ahead and do what I want to. I was an Engineer but then I opted to get into stock market because I loved numbers. Now, I think it’s time to try something new.”
All the best…Jaysheel…follow your heart!!!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar