maj 26, 2013

Shakti Arora stops blame game; says he's not happy with his character turning grey in Pavitra Rishta


Shakti Arora
The very talented Shakti Arora, who recently went verbal about his relationship with actress Neha Saxena, is in a very happy phase of his life.
However, professionally things seem to be a bit gloomy for this TV star.
The actor had entered Zee TV’s Pavitra Rishta as a very positive character of Dr. Onir, but now it has turned grey. Hence, the actor is not liking it much, as he says, “Yes, the track is moving towards reuniting Purvi (Asha Negi) and Arjun (Rithvik Dhanjani). And in the turn of events, my character is turning grey. And I love the way I am playing the grey part too. But I know I am better as a positive man; personally too, I like playing a positive character a lot. However, I have no problems playing different characters; be it a rich man, poor man or an autowala- I can play all these with ease,” he says.
“I was also tired of playing a positive character continuously. So this is a welcome change, but logically I don’t like it much,” Shakti quips.
So which kind of roles does he like to essay? “I love playing romantic roles because I know that I can take them to the next level. So, if I ever get a role like that of Aditya Roy Kapoor in Aashiqui 2, I promise I will excel in it.”
Recently, fans of Arjun-Purvi were heard blaming Shakti for asking his fans to go on hunger strike and also asking them to request the channel to give him more screen space. In fact, all these comments were uploaded on social networking sites like Twitter and Facebook through accounts on Shakti’s name but his original account did not have any such comments.
Hence, when we asked him about the matter, he confessed, “I am very happy in my space and don’t think I’d ever stoop to such a level. If you go on Twitter and Facebook, you will find many fake accounts in my name that people have been misusing. In fact, I had also gone ahead to clarify things on my personal Twitter account. This has been done by some crazy fans for some unknown reason.”
Talking about his relationship with his co-star Rithvik Dhanjani, he informs, “Rithvik is a friend and I am very proud of what he has achieved for himself this early in life. He is multi-talented and there is no doubt about it. However, when we are on the sets we talk to each other though we are not the best of friends. It’s only that we enjoy each other’s company. In fact, he was also a part of my birthday celebration recently.”
Well… looks like the dust has finally settled!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar