maj 30, 2013

Saraswatichandra - 30th May, 2013 - Written Update!!


The Episode starts with the girls taking Sejal, saying your groom might be waiting for you. Kumud’s parents see Sejal and say our Kumud will also go like this, but its good that she will go with Saras, she will be very happy with Saras. She says Laxminandan will hurry up for marriage but you ask some time for marriage as the arrangements will be more. He says yes, our Kumud can be with us for some more time.
The bride and groom are shown attending a puja, and they see each other. Meanwhile, Kumud came to Saras, and they both smile seeing each other. (Saras looks free) Kumud asks why did you call me, he says I asked your hand infront of everyone, but you did not give me a reply. He asks will you marry me. She smiles, meaning yes. She brings a garland for Saras.
The bride puts the garland on the groom, and here Kumud does the same with Saras. He sees the flowers and says its Poonam Maasi’s night, and its said that if the girl and boy makes each other wear garlands, then they become husband and wife. He says shall we complete it.
The groom puts the garland on Sejal, and here Saras does it. Kumud wears the garland and smiles. Saras looks at her. (Saras’s sharp looks look brilliant) He says there are many feelings, can I complete them today. He says I had to tell you that you are very beautiful. Kumud runs being shy. Saras runs after her. She smiles.
Sejal and her husband are performing the rituals, and here Saras’s leg falls into some colour, and Kumud brings water and washes his leg. They look at each other. Piya re.. plays..
She touches his feet, and he stands still. Saras smiles. Saras holds her, and Kuch na Kahe.. music plays.. Saras colours Kumud’s cheek, she asks what are you doing, he says I did not tell you but I m saying now, I love you Kumud. (With high intensity) Kumud looks at him, and becomes shy.
Sejal and her guy are taking the pheras, and here Kumud and Saras are spending time with each other. He says Kumud, will you support me the whole life. He then wipes off the colour from her cheeks. (Good way to touch her cheeks again and again, LOL!!!)
Kumud moves somewhat away and he comes to her and takes her along with him. They both look into each other’s eyes, and some flowers are shown next.
Sejal’s marriage is complete and she is shown leaving the house, crying. Everyone are outside the house, to bid adieu to Sejal.
Suddenly, Kumud is shown crying in her room.. Kumari comes to Kumud and asks her to come with her as Sejal is leaving. Saras looks for Kumud, and she is crying with a heavy heart. (Don’t know the reason yet, it might be because they mingled…)
Sejal leaves with her husband, and her mum cries, and everyone come inside the house, calming her. The phone rings, and Kumari takes up the call. Umesh talks to her and asks when are you meeting me, she says I will meet you in the evening. He says I have done your work, and there is a good news for you. He says I have found out about your father, she asks where is he, she sees Badimaa and cuts the call. Badimaa asks her where she is going, she says Badi mama asked me to bring something. The phone rings again, and Badimaa receives the call, Umesh tells come to meet me in Karkhana, Badimaa asks who is it. Badimaa thinks with whom was Kumari talking.
Scene shifts to Kumud:
Kumud is crying a lot, and Saras comes to her. He is shocked to see her crying like this. She asks him to go from here. He says listen to me. She says don’t come closer to me, stay away. She runs away. Saras feels sad seeing her.
Kumud goes upstairs and Saras comes after her. Kumud is still crying, he asks will you say what happened. She says did you forget what happened yesterday. She asks him not to come closer, as I don’t want to do any sin. He says please don’t call it a sin, it was my life’s beautiful night, I was with the one who I love the most, it was our love’s moments. She tells don’t let me recollect, she asks him to go. He asks what was wrong in it, don’t you trust me, do you doubt on my love. She says no.
He says then how is it a sin, it was our world, she says there are some rules, which we broke yesterday night. He says I asked your father your hand, and we exchanged garlands, and we were together. It was our right. She says it was not our right, she says I should have stopped myself, she cries, Saras looks like he is getting angry. He says if you feel what we did is wrong, then whatever happened you cannot blame yourself, I called you, I did that mistake, so you will not bear the punishment alone. Saras leaves saying this.

Precap:
Kumud’s mother asks her what happened, Kumud says how should I tell you that I have broken your trust. Her mother gets shocked.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar