maj 15, 2013

Jyotsna Chandola continues shooting for Sasural Simar Ka despite toe injury


Jyotsna Chandola
The very talented Jyotsna Chandola who was nominated at The Twelfth Indian Telly Awards in the Best Negative Actress category is one thorough professional.
We got info from the sets of Colors’ Sasural Simar Ka (Rashmi Sharma Productions), the show where Jyotsna plays the role of vampish Khushi, that the lovely lady is continuing facing the camera in spite of having an injured toe.
The actress was recently at her producer Rashmi Sharma’s office when she hit her foot against a glass door. A few hours later her toe turned black and she had to be rushed to the doctor due to excruciating pain. There she had to undergo a small surgery to remove her toe nail.
At the moment Jyotsna is finding it very difficult to even walk but she is busy shooting for some very dramatic sequences as she tells us, “My character Khushi walks really fast when she is angry but my injured toe is hardly allowing me to move an inch. I have become a laughing stock on the sets. People start giggling in between the shots as when I have to walk after my dialogues I limp and it’s indeed very funny.”
We wish the actress a speedy recovery!!!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar