maj 12, 2013

Jayati Bhatia owes her success to real life mom-in-law

Jayati Bhatia owes her success to real life mom-in-lawNew Delhi: Actress Jayati Bhatia, seen as Mataji in ‘Sasural Simar Ka’, owes her success to her real life mother-in-law and also appreciates Sumitra in ‘Balika Vadhu’ as the best on-screen `saas`.
Sumitra`s role is played by Smita Bansal.

"As characters, Sumitra of `Balika Vadhu` and Mataji of `Sasural Simar Ka` are portraying role of powerful individuals in their respective space. Sumitra has taken care of Anandi as her daughter and supported her in every walk of life," Jayati, who has done television shows like ‘Itihaas’, ‘Kutumb’ and ‘Kahaani Ghar Ghar Kii’, told reporters.

"It was very difficult for her to let go of Anandi and marry Shiv, but she did all that a mother would do," she added.

Jayati has done several television and theatre shows and is a known face on the small screen. She owes her success to her real life mother-in-law.

"I have been very close to my mother-in-law and she is one of the strongest pillars of my career. It was her love and support that got me through the four years in my theatre school. I feel, I was very fortunate to have her. She is no more with us today," Jayati said.

IANS

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar