maj 02, 2013

I hope I go home with a trophy in my hand: Vivian Dsena...Vote and make him win the Best Actor in a Lead Role at The Twelfth Indian Telly Awards

Vivian Dsena

After the nominees of Best Actress in a Lead role, we bring you the nominees for the Best Actor in a Lead Role category at The Twelfth Indian Telly Awards.
So let’s begin with the handsome hunk Vivian Dsena aka Rishabh Kundra (RK) from Colors’ Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon (Nautanki Telefilms).
Vivian begin his career as an actor with a daily soap Kasamh Se, followed by a role in Ganga on Colors. And later he played the lead role of the vampire Abhay Raichand in Star One's Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani.
The brawny and brainy talent gained immense popularity with his vampire avatar and emerged as one of the most leading actors in the world of Indian television. Currently he is spilling magic in Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon opposite Drashti Dhami aka Madhu.

Vivian he super kicked about his nomination (for his role RK in Madhubala), on which he expressed, “I am glad. This is the first time I have been nominated as a Best Actor in a Lead role. It gives you the best feeling. I can see on Social networking sites how my fans are voting for me rigorously. I would thank them for liking and voting for me. So I hope I go home with a trophy in my hand.”
Way to go Vivian!!!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar