maj 15, 2013

"I have got the opportunity to play so many characters"


says Krystle Dsouza who will now be seen playing the role of Sadhu in Ek Hazaron Mein Meri Behna Hai...


The gorgeous and talented Krystle Dsouza who is seen playing the role of Jeevika in Star Plus daily soap Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain, talks on her recent look as a Sadhu in the show and also the opportunity that she gets to portray different characters in the show.

On the same she said, "The recent track will show me disguised in a Sadhu's look. Basically, I will be seen in this look to bring back Sweety on the track."

Further she added saying, "It is an interesting fun track coming up in the show which will be entertaining for the audience. This show has given me the opportunity to do so much and I am very thankful to the production house."

"In the previous episodes I had disguised as Dhano and Hitler and now I got to play a Sadhu. It is very fun playing such characters... I have enjoyed playing each and every character." she concluded.

Ah! good to see that Krystle Dsouza is enjoying.

Krishma Solanki.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar