maj 22, 2013

I am glad that Drashti and I are doing well in Madhubala: Vivian Dsena


Vivian Dsena
He is the Greek God of Indian television. When he acts, people get awe-struck and applaud in appreciation.
Yes, we are talking about ‘the’ Vivian Dsena.
Vivian’s vampire stint in Pyaar Kii Yeh Ek Kahaani made him a TV heartthrob. Now, playing RK in Colors’ Madhubala (Nautanki Telefilms), he has shown how controlled and matured he has become as a performer.
And his chemistry with Drashti Dhami (Madhu) has indeed caught the imagination of millions of small screen lovers.
And guess what? The sizzling duo won the Best Jodi (popular) award at the Twelfth Indian Telly Awards.
This is what Vivian has to say on the achievement, “It feels great. I am glad that Drashti and I are doing well in the show. I would dedicate my award to the entire team of Madhubala right from the writers to the spot boys, to the director to the channel to producer. I would thank my family for their love and support.”
Well done, young lad. Sky is the limit for you.
Don’t miss to watch the Twelfth Indian Telly Awards on Colors, 25 May at 9pm.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar