maj 25, 2013

Balika Vadhu 25th May, 2013 Written Update!!


Ganga and Jagya are in a car. Ganga is busy studying. Jagya tells her, you prepared very well, just don’t be nervous when writing exam. Write as much as you know and don’t rush. Because if hand writing is bad, then they can deduct points. Ganga says, but if answers are right, then why would they deduct points? Jagya says, if handwriting is bad, then how they be able to read and give marks?
Jagya receives a call from Sanchi. She says, Jagdish please please please help me. Jagya gets worried and asks her are you okay? Sanchi says, I got project and topic is Rural Hospital Management. Jagya is relieved and tells her, do you know you scared me. Sanshi says, it’s good to know that you care for me. That’s why you got scared, right? Jagya asks her to mail the question. Sanchi says, I would love to discuss it, but it’s due tomorrow. She then says, I will manage it somehow.. I got so panicked so I called you. Jagya assures her that project will be done before due date. Sanchi thanks him and hangs. Jagya says, it’s so hard to know whats going on with her.
Ganga is lost in thoughts. Jagya tells her everything will be fine. Ganga is emotional as everyone is loving her so much. Jagya left all his work on side to drop Ganga to school. She says, I never got so much love. She says, I am very thankful to you. Jagya says, I didn’t do anything. Everyone loves you because you deserve it. Ganga says, I will never forget this. Jagya asks her to concentrate on the exam now. He starts driving. Another car comes very close to theirs and jagya presses the break.. Ganga gets pushed to him and she holds his shoulder.. and they both have an eye lock. Ganga apologizes him and says, I couldn’t control. Jagya says, no.. mistake is mine.. that car came and.. he starts driving again.
Sanchi emails project details to Jagya. Mahi comes to Sanchi’s room to take a book. Sanchi tries to talk to him, but he ignores her. Sanchi says, hello I am talking to you.. I am not transparent that you’re ignoring me. Mahi says, then start becoming transparent. It will be better for you. It’s not good to play dirty games all the time. Sanchi says, what this lecture is for? Mahi says, this is for what you did with Anandi bhabhi in Jaitsar. They argue.. Sanchi says, I don’t think I did anything wrong. Mahi tells her to think about Shiv.. he loves her so much. And if not Dadisa, then it would be someone else to bring Shiv and Anandi together because jodis are made by God. He asks her to stop interfering in everyone’s life and tells her that Anandi is innocent. Sanchi says, yes.. she is very innocent that is why she created fight between a brother and sister. Mahi leaves in anger.
He meets Anandi and Anandi figures it out that he had a fight with Sanchi. Anandi explains him that it was not her fault. Any sister would do that if anyone talks that bad about her brother. She asks him to become friends with Sanchi again. Mahi says, okay I will do that, but for now am hungry.. will I get anything to eat.
Anandi serves food to everyone. Sanchi is angry at her. Shiv’s mother is not present. Anandi asks everyone about her. Daddu says, she is in her room. Anandi asks what is she doing there alone. Sanchi says, she is not alone.. Shiv bhaiya is with her. Anandi takes food to her room where Shiv is trying to explain his mother that it was not Anandi’s fault. She wanted to tell everything to everyone, but it was him who stopped her. His mother says, you will think like that because you over trust her.. one day she will break your trust, and you won’t have any clue. Anandi is sad hearing that. Shiv asks her to come in. Anandi gives food to shiv’s mother, but she says I am not hungry. Shiv and Anandi both try to convince her. Shiv’s mother says she has hurt a lot and etc etc.. In end Shiv asks her to eat for him and she eats.
Here at Jagya’s house, Dadisa is still upset and worried for Anandi. Sumitra says, I told you na I talked with Anandi and she said everything is fine. And Jagya also talked with Sanchi and he also said everything is fine. Dadisa says, but until I don’t talk myself, I won’t be able to relax.
Shiv’s mother finally comes out with Shiv and Anandi and everyone having breakfast together. Daddu entertains everyone with his stories. Just when everyone is happy, Anandi interrupts and Sanchi gets furious at her as in reply to Daddu’s story, Anandi said that’s like a robbery to Daddu, right?. Anandi says, I was just kidding. Daddu cuts their conversation and says, I know she is kidding.
Dadisa calls at Shiv’s house. Shiv’s mother picks up. Dadisa says, I wanted to talk with… Shiv’s mother says, wait a minute and passes the phone to Anandi. Dadisa asks her if everything is fine there. Anandi says, yes.. we all are having breakfast together. Dadisa says, I will call later then.
Dadisa tells Sumitra, I told you.. something is wrong. Shiv’s mother tone seemed different. Dadisa is worried again andepisode ends.

Precap: Dadisa and Bhairo come at Shiv’s house. Dadisa says, I know I made a mistake and apologizes to Shiv’s mother in front of entire family.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar